Friday 2 October 2009

My life according to Muse


Pick only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to people you like and include me. You can't use the band/artist I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My life according to (artist).

Pick your artist:
Muse

Are you a male or female:
(Wo)Man of Mystery

Describe yourself:
Invincible

How do you feel?
Bliss

Describe where you currently live:
Bedroom Acoustics

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
United States of Eurasia

Your favorite form of transportation:
Falling Down

Your best friends are:
Guiding Light

You and your best friends are:
In your world

What's the weather like?
Minimum


Favorite time of day:
Starlight

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
Unnatural Selections

What is life to you?
Easily

Your relationship:
New Born

Your fear:
Time is running out

What is the best advice you have to give?
Hate this, and I'll love you

Thought for the day:
Please, Please, Please.

How I would like to die:
Unintended

My soul's present condition:
Glorious

My motto:

Do we need this?

No comments: